IT investment was once focused mainly on risk, but more recently the focus has been on transforming banking and insurance platforms into digital businesses.
As an architect or IT executive, you know that significant investment in IT has been a principal driver of the revitalization of the banking and insurance industries. But with this, come challenges:
- How do you manage the ever increasing complexity of your growing portfolio?
- How do you optimally manage stakeholders and their needs/capabilities across the business?
Join us for this live webinar and learn the answers to those questions plus we'll discuss:
- Digital disruption and its implications
- Key challenges financial institutions are facing today
- Enterprise architecture applied to financial services
- Two real world case studies
If you can’t attend, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.