Enterprise Architecture – Strategies That Enable Technology Trends
Make sure you attend our session, “Become Indispensable: Strengthen Your Enterprise Architecture Practice by Producing Valuable Business Outcomes” with speaker Daniel Hebda, Chief Strategy Officer for MEGA.
During this session you will learn how to:
- Create a strategic roadmap where you can plan future business capabilities and other IT investments
- Understand how emerging technology can be leveraged to support business objectives
- Optimize your current IT portfolio for cost, lifecycle, and agility
- Ensure transformation projects are aligned with strategic objectives
- Implement business-outcome-driven enterprise architecture
Daniel will also address how organizations have spent the past years focusing on efficiency, which meant when hit with a major disruption like COVID-19, many business processes were too brittle to quickly adapt and simply broke. During the rebuilding process, Gartner indicates that leaders must design an architecture that enables better access to information, can augment that information with new insights, and is composable, modular, and can change and respond more quickly as decisions are made. But how do you do that?
Each attendee will receive a certificate awarding 7 CPE credits for CISSP continuing education, in addition to 0.7 CEUs and 7 PDUs. CISSP is a registered certification mark of (ISC)², Inc.