The COVID-19 pandemic underscores the importance for organizations to ensure business continuity when such large-scale crises can span months and expand all over the world.
IT departments and architects must ensure that critical applications can be used remotely, while shutting down non-critical applications to save bandwidth for remote workers.
It is therefore essential that IT departments engage in a process of IT rationalization to get better visibility into their portfolio and identify, assess, and prioritize applications that support critical business capabilities.
Join us for this live webinar where we'll examine these issues and illustrate how enterprise architecture can enable business continuity by identifying the key processes, capabilities, and applications needed to ensure business resiliency. We'll cover topics including how to:
- Automate data collection to quickly inventory your IT portfolio
- Identify the applications supporting critical capabilities and which ones to shut down
- Mitigate risks arising from technology obsolescence
- Build a target operating model for operational and business resiliency
- Get useful insights through dashboards and out-of-the-box reports
- Use advanced collaboration features when working remotely
If you can’t attend, register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
Our webinar includes a demonstration of HOPEX IT Portfolio Management and will include a live Q&A at the end.