The more global and complex the regulations, the more companies need a clear visibility on processes to manage internal controls.
The real challenge is to see a clear return on investment when companies often consider governance activities as costs. To better comply with regulations and turn internal control into a true business enabler you can implement a process-based internal controls program.
A business-process-driven approach helps improve compliance to internal control regulations, reduce operational risk, improve process quality, reduce cost, and streamline collaboration between Internal Control, Risk Management and process owners.
Check out this white paper to get an overview of:
- the rules for success with process-based internal controls
- the internal control challenges companies typically face
- the value companies can derive from process-based internal controls
- the key steps to implement a business-process-driven internal control approach
- and a summary of the resultant benefits.