It's essential that IT departments engage in a process of IT rationalization to gain better visibility into their portfolio and identify, assess, and prioritize applications that support critical business capabilities.
During this video we'll examine these issues and illustrate how enterprise architecture can enable business continuity by identifying the key processes, capabilities, and applications needed to ensure business resiliency.
Topics we'll cover include how to:
- Automate data collection to quickly inventory your IT portfolio
- Identify the applications supporting critical capabilities and which ones to shut down
- Mitigate risks arising from technology obsolescence
- Get useful insights through dashboards and out-of-the-box reports
- Use advanced collaboration features when working remotely