Is your EA solution really helping solve today’s challenges?
On December 31, 2015, IBM divested System Architect to Unicom, and IBM announced that they will withdraw support within 5 years. There’s no better time to switch, and at MEGA, we can help you migrate to our industry leading software, HOPEX, and ensure that your EA initiatives receive the support they deserve to move your business forward.
MEGA has 25 years of expertise in enterprise architecture, and is positioned as a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Architecture Tools report for the 8th consecutive year..
WHY SWITCH TO HOPEX?
- A single, integrated platform: Get access to shared information, structured according to your preferred industry-standard frameworks and methods
- A modular solution set: MEGA’s software platform is something you grow into, not out of. Start with the modules that matter to your business, and then easily add features as your program evolves
- A business outcome-driven approach: a user-friendly interface can be personalized to each user’s role to ensure that information is filtered and presented in a way that enables users to concentrate exclusively on their business deliverables
- A tailored approach to seamlessly migrate your System Architect content into HOPEX: provide continuity for your EA projects so you are taking full advantage of your investment
- Training and consulting expertise: ensure the migration of your information from SA to MEGA is smooth, and that your team is up and running in no time
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET STARTED?
The first step to transition from System Architect to MEGA is to talk to one of our migration experts. Fill out the short form below and someone will be in touch to discuss how this program works: